Kidney Infection Detection Common Symptoms = Kidney Infection, UTI Or Pregnant?

Common symptoms = kidney infection, UTI or pregnant? - kidney infection detection

Was a week ago 2 years, high fever, I went to the hospital and told me it was a kidney infection, he received intravenous antibiotics and was fine.

I had a slight fever a few days ago, inside and out, and frequent urination, headaches every day on my left side of my eye, felt dizziness and nausea or. I thought it might be a recurring problem in the kidney. He bought a pregnancy test and a test for urinary tract infections, were both negative. My period was 2 weeks ago, but very easy and short.

Now the fever is gone, it remains a constant headache, and now I feel a tingling in the pelvic area. I saw on a table in the female body and could pinch my fallopian tubes or bladder that is easily separated on both sides and the center destroyed at different times. I am also sensitive to light, I wear sunglasses to reduce glare.

What is it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment