Ls Mag 1 Sweet Things I Am Looking To Buy Either A AGM Full Metal Scar-L Or A Echo 1 G36C And I'm Wondering Which Is Better?

I am looking to buy either a AGM Full Metal Scar-L or a Echo 1 G36C and I'm wondering which is better? - ls mag 1 sweet things

I have problems to decide whether to buy the scar AGM-L or G36C Echo 1 .. I want to buy airsoft gun gun that support as long as this is my airsoft first. Airsoft almost six months I researched and made a list of everything that needs to go hand in hand with a pistol. Now we just need to choose one. Personally, I'm looking for one with a number of good stock, and that's what really worries me. I want a long-term. My friend has a G36 and said it works very well. I do not want to "Jones", and the copy so I think I'll go to the stigma, whether in spite of all 300 to round out the G36 470th help pleasee. thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment