How To Reset The Clocks In Poptropica Did You Remember To Reset Your Clocks?

Did you remember to reset your clocks? - how to reset the clocks in poptropica

Tonight is when (in the United States or changes in time) to make on our clocks one hours to make. I thought I would send it to everyone to remember. Also an easy way to remember to remember to change how the time: Spring forward (spring set one hour before) and back (fall back by one hour reset) and another important thing: If you use batteries, smoke alarms, replace the batteries (again with fresh, not used). If you always change if you change the time on your clock, your smoke is dectectors new batteries.

12 comments:

sexystud... said...

thx I have all my clocks Chane.

opie with an attitude said...

As stupid as I think the idea is that you remember to reset my clock this morning.

Don A said...

this is a good idea, thanks for the memories and the tip!

MILAYA said...

Yes, but no smoke detectors. Thanks for the warning!

Handyman said...

If my wife

Blathers said...

We return GMT in the UK today, so
Luckily I have a radio alarm clock, the clock radio I so that it is updated automatically (think of a time signal from National Physical Laboratory receives)
:)

Unfortunately, I also suffer from insomnia: (

Cole said...

I forgot to come and work for an hour earlier. stupid!

Bakery Man said...

I am in Hawaii and the weather stays the same.

Jade Heart said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the reminder. It was very nice of you. haha spring forward and backward.

Spongebo... said...

even here in Canada ... It lasted, I thank you anyway :):):)

sweetlee... said...

I forgot to thank you,

Billy T said...

Password much.I thank you very much and have been open, if not for you

Post a Comment