Wording For Cell Voicemail What Is Up With The Voicemail?

What is up with the voicemail? - wording for cell voicemail

That's why I never considered my friend ...

Today I was at a party and called me, but I have not heard, and my voicemail was totally weird.

There was much noise, we went into the back, some dude said something, my friend's sister said something, someone said, but on foot, and language ... Then my friend .. rota and her younger sister (1), screamed and then stops.

What was wrong with this? I later tried calling the phone is busy ... (home phone) without cell

Do not you think what works well? Or is my vision of stress for me to join?

5 comments:

Lovey said...

could be in a public place when you called?
I do not jump to conclusions ... and pray to ask God to help you and give you the knowledge about how to deal with things that happen in your life a lot .. Relying on the blood of Jesus over all situations.

LOS ANGELES The gods protect and guide in all things ... Blessings & HUGGIES

steff m said...

Well .. I can not lie .. Anything is possible
Renew your call if the phone was busy trying to go home and check (if possible, U)

Holli♥19... said...

Well, by the sound of it ... something I'm not goin down. I'm not saying it was her w / someone other than you, but your sister would have more of an unexpected guest ... pasty and words ... prolly one set drunk or drugged. Maybe next time you see your g / f, we only have to face and ask him to "... Baby * The latest appeal was heard the voice * What was that?" If you look at the eyes, the lies or look for something is wrong ... say, "Baby ... Look into my eyes and tell me what happened." Try not to scream or something, but found his ... I hope that everything can work. Good luck.

MiaDiva2... said...

i think shes doing something you should not do. stop them and see what he does. do not need someone to stop not woman enough to win.

Julie said...

Not that it was ok b / c there is a possibility that could have that, but it should not bother about. I'm sure if you are having problems with the confidence that everything is in order. Questions the next time you speak with sympathy ... increase slightly.

Post a Comment