Masquerade Wedding Reception Masquerade Wedding?

Masquerade wedding? - masquerade wedding reception

I would like a receipt masquerade theme wedding. Thus, in October. We have very smart Center. My dress is red and white. We will provide masks for visitors. The ceremony occupied a historic emissions, then funky, fun masquerade and later in the evening. Everything is very elegant ... NO sequins! Is this something that could be fun, or like a cliché? I want people to have fun. In LOTS masks as poles for the people to deal with this matter face to put the whole night! The masks are also very intelligent. Would such a thing?

6 comments:

★Becca★ said...

It sounds really interesting. Personally, if I am invited, I would support. Sounds like it would be so much fun. In any case, go! People will remember for years!

Good luck and congratulations!

jgf5822 said...

Sounds awesome!

suellenh said...

Too cool!

Catherine E said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm going.

sexxy said...

Sounds cool .. I wish I could come .. lol I really think your guests will love, especially if they never went to a costume party .. (I) I'm sure it will be fun!

Stacey B said...

That sounds like a good idea. It would be great fun and people will remember for years.

Post a Comment